
The memories of this summer are what I will be holding onto when we move to England in a few short weeks. I'm so grateful we moved back from Pennsylvania when we did, so we could spend just the right amount of time with our families before moving across the pond. This video is mostly the first part of our summer, and then some. From being caught in a huge storm in the middle of the lake, playing "straight arm and leg football" in grandma and grandpa J's yard, to spending the 4th of July in Oregon-the place of my childhood memories. This summer has been a good one-maybe not the luckiest summer of our lives, but more on that later. The clips of great Grandma June are the last videos that were taken of her. She passed a few days ago in her sleep. She is now reunited with Grandpa Boyd. I'm sure that was one happy reunion. Love you Grandma June xoxo.



.jpg)






















.jpg)


I love the pictures that you take! And the videos...that you make...(Ha..Let me keep going on...) Oh, for Heaven Sake..! That one on the Lake!
ReplyDeleteHaha...ok. But really, this blog is so cute! Can't wait to see your England adventures! Oh and that giraffe shirt your brother is wearing...haha, awesome!
Haha! You are so cute Bre. And thanks!! I love that shirt of his too :)
ReplyDelete