Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life via Iphone


1. This candle was by far the best purchase we have made since living here in England. Also our first purchase that wasn't a complete "necessity." It smells like spiced apple cider, and brings back so many memories of fall/winter in Idaho with family. But best of all, it takes away the musty smell that has built up in our flat from mold. Yes, mold. I guess it's just a thing here in England?? Everyone has it apparently. I hate it. But thanks to this life saving candle, we can't smell it at least!

2. Right before our little road trip to Scotland. (it's been a while since I have uploaded pictures from our phone)

3. Liverpool FC stadium. It was a sold out game, so we couldn't get in, but we could dream right?

4. Belle's fish n chips, aka: Heaven in a Box.

5. Funny story about this one. We were trying to find this Brazilian restaurant while in Liverpool, and had typed in the address into our gps, and it took us through this super long tunnel that was a few miles long! We didn't think anything of it, when all of a sudden Daniel says, "uhhh babe, look," and points to the gps, which was completely blue-showing us that we were crossing a large body of water. After a brief panic attack thinking we were on our way across the sea to Ireland, the tunnel ended, and we realized it was just a small bay we had crossed. Too bad, Ireland would have been fun.

6. Bolton FC stadium, our first ever pro football match in England. It was wild.

7. We were driving somewhere, and I must of thought it looked pretty?

8. A little too full from our Brazilian feast.

9. A pretty fall day out our window.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I was talking to my In-Laws last night about the few months they lived in England years ago. Reminded me of your little experience. This is going to be a really cool year to look back on! (If you decide to come back! Ha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your in-laws lived in England?? I didn't know that!
      And we are definitely going to be coming back haha, living here has made us appreciate America so much more!!

      Delete
    2. Well...Cade's Dad did, for just three months. Vickie just went and visited him for a week, I think. But he had some really neat things to say about his experience. I'm excited you'll be coming back! Good news! :)

      Delete