Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Doors & Colors


The weather has been so beautiful and warm lately, I couldn't pass up going on a long run. Not to mention my partner in crime is in Wales right now for a football tournament, so I decided to run to the city centre and do a little exploring. On my run I started noticing all the colorful and unique doors that were everywhere! So all of these were snapped with the Iphone. I love all the colors in this quaint city, and I feel so lucky to get to see so many cool sites just a few miles from our front door. I will never get tired of seeing the castle and cathedral!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously am obsessed with the doors here as well (I have a draft post titled Door Obsession haha!! ) The weather has been so nice...its great to get out and explore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha seriously though, they are so colorful and cute! I love it.

      Delete
  2. Even more than the beautiful + interesting doors, I love the colorful houses! It must be so interesting to take a walk and just look at things. I live in Taiwan and ALL of the buildings, except for temples, look exactly the same: made from cement, run down and ugly. It would be so nice to live in a colorful town!

    ReplyDelete