Our first Valentine's day as a married couple was in Pennsylvania, and we celebrated with Papa John's pizza, sparkling cider, and a movie. Last Valentine's day we were in Wilmington, North Carolina and spent the day touring an old Battleship, and were the only ones on the ship! We got a few comments from the workers about how this was an interesting Valentine's activity. We ended the day with a crab feast at Michael's Seafood. This Valentine's day Daniel surprised me with a getaway to Newcastle and dinner at a Brazilian restaurant. My sweet mom even sent us an English Lavender plant, I can't wait for it to be in bloom, it will be beautiful! On Saturday we drove down the coast, and were the only crazies outside in the cold and rain, but it was so beautiful. I can't wait to see where we will be next Valentine's day! Maybe we will keep the tradition of being in a different place every year.





















Cute and fun!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bre! :)
DeleteI love IDAHO! And I love ENGLAND! I'm so happy you found my blog, so I could find yours :) Happy new follower
ReplyDeleteThanks Elsha!! Your blog is too cute!
DeleteThis place is absolutely magical! What great pictures and a beautiful Valentine's weekend :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
beautiful shots! that looks like a fun beach to wander around and photograph. btw you two are such a cute couple
ReplyDeleteandrea brionne
@himandher-blog.com