Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whitburn Beach

Of course Daniel had to make a soccer field in the sand. Complete with little rock players in their positions.
When you first think of England, beaches probably don't come to mind. At least it didn't for me! I am still amazed that we live only 15 minutes away from this beautiful place. Where we can smell the salty North Sea, and the all too tempting aroma of authentic fish n chips cooking from the nearby shops. I can't wait to see this place in the summer. I hear it is packed with families and surfers enjoying the sun, surf, and food.  All this beautiful warm weather we have been having is making me crave summer! 

4 comments:

  1. This place looks so relaxing. I looks like the perfect spot to take a walk on the beach with your loved one. And you are right, whenever I think of England I definitely don't think of a beach. This place looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your attitude to the weather and your surroundings in our country do you great credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute! I wish we could come and play with you in England!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures and it looks so idyllic there!

    ReplyDelete