









Things have been super crazy and busy over here, with Daniel finishing up his last few exams and summates of his Master's Degree, our church callings, church activities, and more. We were lucky enough to have Daniel's parents come visit us a few weeks ago. We had been feeling seriously family deprived, so them coming here was much needed! We were like two giddy kids picking them up from the Newcastle airport. We spent a few days showing them around our cute town (which was their favorite out of all the places we went!), we took a train down to London, and spent a few days there, then we took a flight to Nice France, and spent 5 days exploring the incredibly beautiful and charming French Riviera! It was so much fun, exhausting, hilarious, everything! SO many great memories were made this trip.
Since I only have about 10 minutes on this laptop until Daniel needs it back for his exams, I need to keep this brief, but thought I would share some Iphone pictures from our trip. They are in no particular order, but most of them are from Nice, Monaco, and London (with a few Durham ones thrown in there.) Hopefully I will have the pictures from our camera edited and up soon!

WOW! These pictures are amazing. It looks like you two had a complete blast.
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was super fun!!
Deletei love your asian tourist picture taking poses hehe!
ReplyDeleteHehe I knew someone would notice that! :)
Delete