Today I am grateful for this little hunk of metal. Yes that is our oven squished up next to it. Who wouldn't want to throw in a batch of cookies and a load of darks at the same time? It's like a domestic women's dream. I even got to sit on it while I stirred our dinner from last night on the stove. Even though the sound and speed of it on the fastest spin cycle could compare to a small rocket, the clothes come out almost dry. Which means not having a dryer won't even be a problem.
I am grateful I don't have to stomp on our laundry in the bathtub anymore. Although, that was a good leg workout. I am grateful our clothes (and us) will no longer stink, because honestly stomping on clothes in the bathtub can only do so much.
I'm also grateful for the pretty flowers Daniel brought me last night when I wasn't feeling well, even if I had to put them in a plastic drinking cup, since the few vases I have are on the other side of the world.

Isn't it crazy how the simplest and such commodities can make us so happy at times? I'm so glad I found your blog, love your posts.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! And it's so true. I never realized all the things we really had until we didn't have any of them! Thanks for your comment, your blog is darling as well!
DeleteGreat honest and funny post, can't wait to read more xoxo
ReplyDelete