Saturday, January 4, 2014

Moments



The Sacred Grove, during our road trip to Rochester, NY and Palmyra
Roadtrip to Wilmington, NC. We fell in love with this charming beach town.

Philly, PA
Rocky Statue in philly!



Penn State Grad!! So proud
Packed up our little life and moved back to Idaho!
Stopped in Nauvoo for our 2nd Anniversary on our way back to Idaho!



Moved to England!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Bamburgh Castle, England


Watching the USA play Scotland in Glasgow

London!

Christmas 2013
New Year's Eve 2013

There are so many things to write about 2013, I wouldn't know where to start. It was an awesome year to say the least, filled with ups and downs, and plenty adventures. It is going to be hard to top it! But I have high hopes for 2014, and we are going to make it the most adventurous yet! 
New years eve with our ward was a blast. Probably the most fun we have had in a while! Our ward is like one big family, we are SO lucky to be a part of it! At the party we had a projector and a screen so we could watch Big Ben strike 12 and see the incredible firework show over London. It was a great way to end the year, and a great start to the new year. 
We love you already, 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Wow talk about a year on the move...literally! There is nothing I enjoy more than traveling, so your year is my kind of year. Love all of the pictures and I am so jealous of your move to England. I visited London a few years ago and stayed in High Wycombe, it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete