Can you believe there are berries and blossoms on the trees here?! I almost died when I walked to the park today and saw them. The weather here is SO weird. We haven't gotten any snow this year, and the temperature holds a steady 45 degreesF every day! It's such a mild winter, and the summers are mild too. The only downside is we only have daylight from 9am to 3pm, and it rains all the time. My heart goes out to all our Pennsylvania friends who are in the middle of some crazy cold weather right now!! I can't even imagine. I am welcoming this early spring-like weather with open arms, but I sure do miss those fun snow days with my brothers back in Idaho!














You are only lucky girl! The weather there sounds great compared to Cleveland. Check out my post about getting buried in the snow: http://boardingtogether.blogspot.com/2014/01/getting-buried-in-cleveland.html
ReplyDeleteI saw that post of yours! So crazy!! Hope it warms up for everyone soon!
DeleteYou ARE so good with details! Love your posts, especially when it's snowing here like crazy and you are showing us your MILD winter :) So pretty!
ReplyDeleteHaha Thanks Masha! You know I aspire to be like you!
DeleteGreat job! These are truly fantastic shots! It is crazy how spring-like the weather is right now! Of course, as I say that, I glance at my weather app and it looks like it's going to be a bit cold this weekend, so maybe I spoke too soon! I'm much like you in what I photograph - I take pictures of things instead of people, but I'm going to try to get better at my people shots this year!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah! I know, I probably should of knocked on wood or something while writing this post, because it will probably start getting a lot colder! haha.
Delete