Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Our Next Adventure!


Well we have some big news! In approximately 4 days we are moving to....... BRISBANE AUSTRALIA!  Daniel has signed a semi-professional contract to play football (soccer) over there, as well as do an internship with the club while he writes his dissertation to finish his master's degree.
Did I mention we are moving there in FOUR days?! We are so excited.  At the same time, I have never felt so much sadness of leaving a place behind before. England has become our home during these past 9 months. I didn't expect to love this place as much as I did. What I really didn't expect was to make the best friends we have ever had! We will miss the people here more than anything. Even though we are disappointed about leaving England, we cannot wait for what's in store for us in Brisbane.  I am so excited to live so close to beautiful beaches, and I am SO ready for some SUNSHINE and WARMTH! Two things you don't feel very often in England, haha. Since it's winter in Aus, the weather will be perfect and won't be a crazy shock to us, which I am grateful for! Though we just might get eaten alive by some crazy creature  they have there...  So excited for this new adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like heaven. And how do you customize to make your blog so cute? I have no idea, but I've been wanting to customize mine for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow that is sooo awesome!!! congrats! i can't wait to follow along on your adventures there. i'll live vicariously through you :)

    andrea m.
    www.himandher-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Your willingness to get up and go and adventure inspires me and makes me excited for the big adventures I have coming ahead. Lovely blog!

    Laura -- simpletonpleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete