These pictures are from 3 weeks ago. Daniel and I slept in till 7am (woo hoo) and decided to go to
the Brisbane outdoor markets, which is just down the road from where we live.
| Freshly Squeezed OJ |
| Best acai bowls! Sold by Brazilians, so of course it was the best! Daniel was in heaven. |
| It doesn't get much better than fresh Aussie fruit. |
| Pao De Queijo. Brazilian cheese bread. |
| Bacon and Egg sandwich from a german food stand. |
They have so many food vendors,
any fruit you could possibly
think of,
and quite possibly the best yogurt.
There is something about the dairy products here, don’t know
what it is,
but they are like 100000x better here than anywhere we have lived.
Don’t even get me started on the ice cream.
I don’t have a picture, but they
have a lemon myrtle yogurt from the markets that is to die for.
We left the markets (feeling really full) and headed to Lone Pine, the koala
sanctuary/ zoo that we have season passes to thank sto the family I nanny for.
All we did was feed the kangaroos, because lets be honest, there is no cuter
animal out there.
![]() |
| Selfie with an Emu! I was kind of afraid to get close to that thing. He was just staring at me!! |
![]() |
| Baby kangaroo! |
| The Big Red Kangaroos are amazing! |
Daniel had a game that night, and scored a goal off a
bicycle kick. It was amazing, and I am so proud of him! He did a nice sliding celebration on his knees too!! On top of that, his team officially won the league, so they
are the BPL champs! Way to go Brisbane Wolves! I love watching Daniel play.







No comments:
Post a Comment