Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Greenock Scotland


When we lived in Pennsylvania, we would take road trips ALL the time. Whether it was to DC, NYC, or the sunny Carolinas, we lived for those road trips. I am SO glad we can continue our road trip tradition while living in the UK. Daniel had a football match in Greenock Scotland on Monday, so we woke up bright and early to make the 3 hour drive. I didn't take many pictures, because I just wanted to enjoy the trip, but it was such a beautiful drive. Rolling green hills, snow covered mountains, winding rivers through green pastures. Those pictures I took are from when we were at the field, which was right next to the bay.  After the game we went to Toby Carvery, and got a ton of meat and veg for way cheap and it was amazing! And those Yorkshire puddings…giant!

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Bloggers Without Children and I'm happy I did. I studied abroad in London and miss it all the time! It will be great to follow along on your journey. :) Also, I love these pics of Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynsey! London is amazing, I'm jealous you got to study there! I would live there in a heartbeat. I'm going to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Um whoa...those Yorkshire puddings GOOD GRACIOUS!!! I bet they were delicious :) Beautiful pictures as usual!

    ReplyDelete